Clear All

Gyze- Samurai Metal

Seems to be a surge of "warrior metal" at the minute. 🤘

Comment

• feeder
      feeder commented
      Editing a comment
      Jin Sakai would be proud :D

Friday's Green Lung record lives up to the hype. Also made me think a bit of Bigelf in places, who I haven't listened to solve about 2008, so that was a bonus.

Comment

• feeder
      feeder commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, real decent album. I love me some big Hammond. The singer reminds me of Ian Anderson, too.
      Edit: after a few listens I hear a strong young Ozzy in that voice as well. This is a solid trad doom record that manages to be completely familiar while also being fresh
      Last edited by feeder; 10-25-2021, 10:06 PM.

Whoa, 2 hours of outstanding heavy psychedelic rock, with notes of Greek folk and prog. Live in Athens. Delicious. For our friend OOOD.

Comment

You want to listen to a band called GOAT TORMENT? Of course you do. I bet you already can guess what they sound like, too.

Comment

Your wayback Wednesday album: Manila Road! Hard rocking guitar album with some of the best nasally singing this side of Dave Mustaine.

Comment

• Mikosan
          Mikosan commented
          Editing a comment
          Absolute classic. I am a die hard Manilla Road nerd and this through Mystification is some of the greatest metal ever put to tape.

The wait is over. Feast your ears on the metal AotY 2021.

Comment

Since it's Halloween this weekend...

Comment

• feeder
            feeder commented
            Editing a comment
            Fuck yes I LOVE the Drab Four

• Crispy78
            Crispy78 commented
            Editing a comment
            Managed to see them live once, they played in London just before the turn of the millenium I think it was

• feeder
            feeder commented
            Editing a comment
            I am violently envious of you. TON is one band I never got to see, and they just got better with every album.

Halloween Weekend, Part 2

(It was this or The Crüxshadows - Deception, but the video for that is just too weird.)

Comment

It's....

I mean, come on, what else would be on the day of?

Comment

French-Canadian death metallers Outre Tombe are back! Brutal, disgusting, bowel-loosening death metal from the land of maple syrup and hockey

Comment

Oh, you want some brand new Hypocrisy? Here ya go: fresh as fuck

Comment

Some brand new epic blackened folk metal, from Switzerland. Sharpen your fangs, saddle up your Warg, and ride out to bring ruin to the lands of Man.

Comment

Saw these magnificent bastards on Thursday night. Completely mental show!

EGGS

Comment

• feeder
                      feeder commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Awesome! If Oderus had landed in the UK instead of the USA. Love the scuttle in the pit.

For fans of high energy, fast driving hard rock like Thin Lizzy, Heart or The Pretenders. From Germany.

Comment

Brand new melodic prog song from Finnish giants Amorphis

Comment

Working...
                      X