Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• feeder
    replied
    Megadeth has a new album looming and this 3rd teaser track is the best of really decent bunch. Sounds like Countdown-era Megadeth with the thrash turned way up

Leave a comment:

• feeder
    replied
    "Lost" live NIN concert from 1994. Quality audio. An insane band, in the process of absolutely exploding.

Leave a comment:

• feeder
    replied
    Imperial Triumphant is a bridge too far for me. I still need a touch of musicality in my discord :)

Leave a comment:

• nfe
    replied
    Have you heard the new Imperial Triumphant record? It's getting ridiculous praise but I think it's one of worst produced albums I've heard on a long, long time and it makes it pretty much unlistenable. And I like Portal!

Leave a comment:

• feeder
    replied
    Ozzy and Tony together again. They honestly still sound amazing for a couple of septaugenarians. Riffalicious!

Leave a comment:

• feeder
    commented on 's reply
    Uh.... yeah. At least Zakk is the most "Dime" player out there and Charlie is a beast. But I'll be giving this a miss. Pantera hasn't followed me with age like some of my other favorite high school bands. I still love the chonky riffs of course, but I'm just not so unreasonably angry at the world all the time Phil.

I'd go see Down again (for the 5th time) in a heartbeat.

• nfe
    replied
    'Pantera' tour next year. Someone needs money.

Leave a comment:

• OgorOrukOomanDuardin
    commented on 's reply
    The villagers \o/ !!!

• OgorOrukOomanDuardin
    replied
    Not really metal, but this intro to Worm Eaters! Incredible!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OF9x7S8hVu4

🪱🪱🪱🪱🪱🪱🪱🪱🪱🪱

🎜 Nobody like me 🎜
    🎜 Everybody hates me 🎜
    🎜 Guess I'll got eat worms 🎜

🎜 Nobody like me 🎜
    🎜 Everybody hates me 🎜

🎜 Nobody like me 🎜
    🎜 Everybody hates me 🎜

🪱🪱🪱🪱🪱🪱🪱🪱🪱🪱

Leave a comment:

• feeder
    commented on 's reply
    It better be!

• R_Squared
    commented on 's reply
    Is this our next Eurovision entry?

• feeder
    replied
    Some superb epic power metal out of UK. Like a whole DnD party had enough charisma to cross class into Bards

Leave a comment:

• feeder
    commented on 's reply
    Plus they have a full time cornemuse player! An instrument I did not know existed before today.

• feeder
    replied
    Hellfest kindly put the Villagers of Ioannina City's set on YT. It looks/sounds amazing, more of an 'experience' than your typical moshfest live show. Incredible.

Leave a comment:

• BranDawri
    replied
    So, last Monday. (Afterparty at that pub from before was pretty good - I was too rough to do much of anything yesterday.)
    Lord of the Lost were okay. Singer's got a nice, deep voice. Unfortunately, that's pretty much all he does. Still, I'd see them again, though I wouldn't go out of my way to do so.

Airbourne were really good. I felt as if I got the next best thing to AC/DC as a warm-up act. My friend and I went "Maiden gonna have to put in some effort to beat this". My colleague, who got us the tickets and saw them before just smiled.

Then the main show. Weekend before last, I saw four live acts (Metallica, Pearl Jam, Nightwish, Volbeat) that are AFAIK generally considered to be among the best live performers on the planet.
    Iron Maiden blew them not just out of the water, but off the fucking planet. Ho.Ly.Shit. What a show.
    They started off with some of their new stuff (Writing on the Wall etc) just to warm up the crowd some more, then just went ham with literally all of their bangers. Icarus. Fear of the Dark. Number of the Beast. Hallowed be thy Name. The Clansman. The Trooper. Run to the Hills.
    You name it, they played it. No slowing down either. Full blown awesomesauce from start to finish.
    I used to think this was hyperbole, but no longer: Metal is a tribute to Iron fucking Maiden.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X