Symbols not visible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Symbols not visible

So, today I cannot see any symbols on the forum, which is making it a bit tricky to navigate and respond. I've been active enough to remember where most the buttons are, but it is a bit odd.

I use the dark theme, and I'm on mobile.

In the attached image, the home icon, and most of the thread icons are gone. This also applies to the menu within threads that lets me select to quote, comment, edit etc, although all the buttons work when selected.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Haighus; 08-09-2021, 10:35 PM.

Very odd. It looks normal on mine using Chrome. What browser are you using?

Comment

Originally posted by Too Hot To Trot View Post
      Very odd. It looks normal on mine using Chrome. What browser are you using?
      Firefox mobile app. Was fine until yesterday.

Comment

I haven’t made any changes to the site settings, and I’m not sure what changes I would make to fix this issue. Anyone with computer experience have an idea?

Comment

Have you tried turning the phone off and on again?

Comment

• Haighus
            Haighus commented
            Editing a comment
            I hadn't because the rest of my phone was fine, but I was about to if it didn't fix!

Not sure I see what's missing (never go on the website on my phone) but I do know that Firefox on Android makes it pretty easy to debug things, since you can bring up the developers tool window on your computer if your phone is USB-linked to your computer. Haighus, if you want, you can add me on Discord and we can check that together!

Comment

• Haighus
            Haighus commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for the offer :) although currently unnecessary as its fixed itself.

It has mysteriously resolved without me doing a thing...

Comment

Might have just been a behind the scenes conflict between Firefox and whatever vBulletin is using to code their forums. Something overlooked in an upgrade to a new build or the like that has since been patched.
            Last edited by Too Hot To Trot; 08-11-2021, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Or some simple cache problem.

Comment

Working...
              X