Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “New comment” notifications

Hey everyone.
    Is there a way to get rid of the “new comment” notifications from a specific thread? Every time I come in, I'm buried in those from the COVID thread…

It is an all or nothing situation I am afraid, in order to change what you get notifications for go to "User Settings" on your profile and select the tab for notifications but there appears to be no option to opt out of certain threads only.

Comment

Originally posted by OgorOrukOomanDuardin View Post
      Hey everyone.
      Is there a way to get rid of the “new comment” notifications from a specific thread? Every time I come in, I'm buried in those from the COVID thread…
      Make sure you are not accidentally subscribed to the thread- it is real easy to hit the button on mobile.

Comment

Originally posted by Haighus View Post
        Make sure you are not accidentally subscribed to the thread- it is real easy to hit the button on mobile.
        I'm not, I get all the notification because I created the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by OgorOrukOomanDuardin View Post
          I'm not, I get all the notification because I created the thread.
          Ohhh, so you remain permanently subbed... that sucks :/

Comment

I still hate the Comment feature…

Comment

Its a bit awkward to know when is the best time to comment vs the best time to quote. It's a useful tool, especially for something tangential or slightly off topic but we're all so unused to it I'm not sure we really use it that way myself included.

Comment

I just hate when I click the new post button, and get sent to a new comment two pages back and have to manually scroll thru to the actual new post.

Comment

Working...
                X