A technical issue.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A technical issue.

I just recieved an infraction, warning and such over a post that simply referred to the america right as the alt/far/fascist right or something similar. No foul language was used. Buut the post was closed and i got threateded with a 'vacation".

I just wanted to say that you can tecnhically shove this board up your oversentitive thin skinned ass. No wonder you have a tiny usergroup.

Well that's interesting!

Comment

Opening a thread using terms like "fucktard right" and "rightards" then creating a new thread to lie about your behaviour is an interesting strategy. I don't see the win condition in it, because when you've started the complaint thread based on a lie you've constructed to cover poor behaviour it doesn't really paint you in the best light.
      Last edited by Bunnies; 10-29-2021, 10:59 PM. Reason: Autocorrect

Comment

Originally posted by Bunnies View Post
        Opening a thread using terms like "fucktard right" and "rightards" then creating a new thread to lie about your behaviour is an interesting strategy. I don't see the win condition in it, because when you've started the complaint thread based on a lie you've constructed to cover poor behaviour it doesn't really paint you in the best light.
        He was also boarderline calling for violence against conservatives in another thread, though carefully avoiding being explicit about it.

I do have to note: do we get the violent fringe in waves around here, first right, then left, then right then left again?

Comment

Sounds like one of our old users back again. Tempered for a few posts, but then the old self starts to poke through again.

Comment

• Wolfblade
            Wolfblade commented
            Editing a comment
            I think the only thing that may have been missing was "Both the extreme left and right hate me" or whatever it was they say.

Originally posted by R_Squared View Post
          Sounds like one of our old users back again. Tempered for a few posts, but then the old self starts to poke through again.
          It's hardly uncommon. And by that I mean both sock puppets and calls for violence from the extreme ends of the spectrum.

Comment

I keep thinking their avatar is Prince Andrew, who has similar PR skills to Zardoz.

Gone now. As you all were.

Comment

Working...
            X